The American Academy of Optometry states:
“Contact lens cases should be stored to air dry in a clean, dry location…with the case face down and the caps off”
The Clean Case
Most contact lens wearers store their cases one of 3 ways;
- Lay their cases flat on dirty bathroom counter or sinks edge. Cases stored face down on a flat surface, are unable to have airflow to dry properly.
- Lay their cases open face up. Cases stored this way are slow to dry and exposed to contaminants entering the case such as dust, hairspray, germs etc…
- Rinse their cases and close them wet. If cases are closed wet, they will not air dry properly.
A clean and safe place to air-dry and store your contact lens case, while wearing your lenses!
~ Dishwasher Safe
~ Made From Medical Grade Plastic
~ 100% Recyclable
Directions for use:
1. Clean your contact lens case as recommended by your practitioner.
2. Store your contact lens case and caps face down over the pegs to allow for proper, safe and thorough air-drying.